- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 1.8" 128 x 160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- Ruggedized DECT handset with IP54 protection rating
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Noise Reduction System
- FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation
- Up to 40-hour talk time
- Up to 575-hour standby time
- Quick charge: 10-minute charging time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Vibration alarm guarantees you not to miss any call even in noisy situations
- Wall mountable charger
- Global package: basestation (W70B) + Wireless Handset (W57R)
Yealink W77P: DECT IP Phone
The Yealink W77P, a high-performance ruggedized SIP cordless phone system that can register 10 Yealink DECT W57R handsets, is the ideal solution for stressful situations. It features more functions, lines, and mobility. It supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 20 simultaneous calls, improving signal strength and responsiveness to provide a stable and good experience for your mobile communications. What's more, W57R can secure itself from a fall of up to 3.5 meters, water splash in any direction, and dust ingress. Thanks to the vibration alarm, you are guaranteed not to miss any calls, even in noisy and stressful situations.
You can enjoy crystal-clear voice calls because of the new Noise Cancellation technology. By supporting the Opus codec, W77P consistently delivers excellent and professional audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions. It brings seamless call management for you by combining DECT technology with SIP capabilities, and you can also talk on the phone while walking. You can enjoy the convenience of wireless communication anytime, anywhere, and the extensive benefits and rich features of IP voice phones.
The Yealink DECT IP Phone W77P supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings. This makes it simple to deploy and easy to maintain and upgrade, saving even more time and IT costs for businesses.