- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 2.4" 240 x 320 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Flexible Noise Reduction (FNR)/Noise Cancellation
- Up to 21-hour talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 166-hour standby time (in ideal conditions)
- Quick charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Headset connection via Bluetooth or 3.5 mm jack
- Vibration alarm guarantees you not to miss any call even in noisy situations
- Wall mountable charger
- Global package : basestation (W70B) + Wireless Handset (W78H)
Out of Stock
Yealink W78P: DECT IP Phone
The Yealink W78P, a high-performance SIP cordless phone system that can register 10 Yealink DECT W78H handsets, is the ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses. It features more functions, lines, and mobility. It supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 20 simultaneous calls, improving signal strength and responsiveness to provide a stable and good experience for your mobile communications. What's more, you can enjoy maximum freedom and flexibility with W78H. You can choose a Bluetooth headset or wired headset on your demand, with the Bluetooth 5.1 and a 3.5 mm headset jack. Thanks to the vibration alarm, you are guaranteed not to miss any call, even in noisy and stressful situations.
You can enjoy crystal-clear voice calls because of the new Noise Cancellation technology. By supporting the Opus codec, W78P consistently delivers excellent and professional audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions. It brings seamless call management for users by combining DECT technology with SIP capabilities, and you can also talk on the phone while walking. You can enjoy the convenience of wireless communication anytime, anywhere, as well as the extensive benefits and feature richness of IP voice phones.
The Yealink DECT IP Phone W78P supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink's Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism. It can help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, making it simple to deploy and easy to maintain and upgrade, saving even more time and IT costs for businesses.