AudioCodes MediaPack MP504
- MP504/4S/SIP = 24-FXS
The AudioCodes MediaPack 5xx series of analog VoIP gateways provide service providers and enterprises with superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks, IP-PBX systems and unified communications solutions.
MediaPack 5xx gateways offer comprehensive SIP interoperability with leading vendors, delivering secure and reliable communications for enterprises and branch office locations.
- Retain existing analog telephones, modems and fax systems and ease migration to all-IP
- Certified by leading UC vendors, including Zoom, Microsoft (Metaswitch) and Cisco (BroadSoft)
- Secured zero-touch provisioning for accelerating large-scale deployments
- Standalone Survivability (SAS) keeps your business running in the event of a network failure
- Advanced line capabilities for short and long haul (up to 4.4 km) and support for an outdoor FXS line
- Support for 2 to 8 FXS ports with integrated surge protection (ITU-T K.21 – basic level compliance)
- Rich subscriber feature set, including 3-way conference with local mixing, call pickup, hunt groups, call forwarding, call hold and call transfer
- SRTP on all channels without capacity hit
- Extensive fax support including T.38 version 3
- SIP header manipulation